Privacy Statement (EU)
This privacy statement was last updated on June 30, 2022 and applies to citizens and legal permanent residents of the European Economic Area and Switzerland.
In this privacy statement, we explain what we do with the data we obtain about you via https://researchsurvey.nl. We recommend you carefully read this statement. In our processing we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. That means, among other things, that:
- we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement;
- we aim to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for legitimate purposes;
- we first request your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases requiring your consent;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require this from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- we respect your right to access your personal data or have it corrected or deleted, at your request.
If you have any questions, or want to know exactly what data we keep of you, please contact us.
1. Sharing with other parties
We do not share your data with third parties, except for the client who use our service. We collect highly private and personal data for medical research. We do this with the greatest regard for GDPR and Good Clinical Practice. The data that we collect is provided to the client who used our service. This client is responsible for participant information, ethical approval, and a signed informed consent when applicable. We are not responsible for the legal consequences of our clients research data sharing.
3. Disclosure practices
We disclose personal information if we are required by law or by a court order, in response to a law enforcement agency, to the extent permitted under other provisions of law, to provide information, or for an investigation on a matter related to public safety.
If our website or organisation is taken over, sold, or involved in a merger or acquisition, your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and will be passed on to the new owners.
We are committed to the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. This ensures that only the necessary persons have access to your data, that access to the data is protected, and that our security measures are regularly reviewed.
The security measures we use consist of:
- Username and Password
- TLS / SSL
- DKIM, SPF en DMARC
- Physical security measures of systems which contain personal data.
- Security software
- ISO27001/27002 certified
- HTTP Strict Transport Security
- Permissions Policy
5. Third-party websites
This privacy statement does not apply to third-party websites connected by links on our website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend you read the privacy statements of these websites prior to making use of these websites.
6. Amendments to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to make amendments to this privacy statement. It is recommended that you consult this privacy statement regularly in order to be aware of any changes. In addition, we will actively inform you wherever possible.
7. Accessing and modifying your data
If you have any questions or want to know which personal data we have about you, please contact us. You can contact us by using the information below. You have the following rights:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
Please make sure to always clearly state who you are, so that we can be certain that we do not modify or delete any data of the wrong person.
8. Submitting a complaint
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle (a complaint about) the processing of your personal data, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
9. Data Protection Officer
Our Data Protection Officer has been registered with the data protection authority in an EU Member State. If you have any questions or requests with respect to this privacy statement or for the Data Protection Officer, you may contact Robert de Leeuw, via or firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 0031618390269
10. Contact details
Gerrit Langedijkstraat 18 – 1689 XT – Zwaag
Phone number: 0031618390269
11. Data requests
For the most frequently submitted requests, we also offer you the possibility to use our data request form